Do you struggle with the following?
- Stomach issues that seem to be triggered by many different foods or fear leaving the house because you never know when your stomach will give you trouble?
- A lack of energy, difficulty focusing, or weight gain and have tried everything without much improvement?
- An autoimmune condition and are tired of taking numerous medications and dealing with their side-effects?
- Feelings of depression or anxiety, even with the use of medication?
At the Moday Center, our mission is to help you live your best life and thatstarts with your health. Many people go to their doctor looking for answers to their health problems and, after 10 minutes with their doctor, leave the office with a new diagnosis and a prescription. Sometimes the medication helps, sometimes it causes side-effects, and sometimes you feel worse. Over time, this process tends to repeat itself and you end up having multiple doctors, who put you on multiple medications, and yet you still feel lousy!
We do things differently.
At the Moday Center, we believe that…
- Doctors should focus on discovering and treating the root cause of your symptoms, not giving you medications to mask them.
- It takes more than a 10 minute visit to truly understand a person and their health struggles.
- Every person is unique and requires a personalized approach. There is not one perfect diet or protocol.
Here’s how we work:
We practice a unique type of medicine called Functional Medicine to help you achieve your health goals. Functional Medicine is an integrative, science-based approach to health that focuses on overcoming and preventing chronic illness by addressing its root causes.
We take a comprehensive history and utilize advanced, evidence-based testing (blood, saliva, stool tests, etc.) to discover the root of your health problems. Based on this information, we create a personalized plan that focuses on diet, lifestyle changes, and targeted supplements to overcome the factors causing your health issues.
By treating the underlying cause of your condition (leaky gut, hidden infections, toxins etc.), the symptoms often resolve on their own. No more laundry list of medications. No more side-effects.
Simply put, our goal is to help you take control of your own health, for good.