It’s that time of year again. Stay on top of cold and flu season by following these simple protocols.
- Prevention Plan. Start this plan at the first sign of illness. The sooner the better!
- Dynamic Fruit and Greens – good for the entire family. Take one scoop daily in water or mix with your favorite smoothie.
- A quality high-dose probiotic like this 150 billion CFU product. Take one capsule daily away from foods. Can’t tolerate probiotics — you may need to work on some underlying gut issues. Call us today!
- 800mg – 1,000mg Vitamin C from a whole food product like this one.Take three times daily.
- Echatin Max, 1 tablet. Take three times daily.
- Heat Treatment Plan. Fevers serve a purpose. A-proximately 102 degrees Fahrenheit is the optimal temperature to kill viruses while not endangering yourself. You can help elevate your body’s temperature with the following:
- Take a very hot bath, with 4 TBSP of ground ginger in the water. Stay in the water for at least 20 minutes.
- Drink hot ginger tea while in the tub (Tea: 1 cup boiling water and 1 tsp ground ginger, lemon/honey to taste).
- Wrap yourself in blankets and go to bed right after the bath. If you get tingly and sweat, then all the better.
- Lifestyle Adjustments.
- Take time off to sleep and rest. Illness is a signal to slow down.
- Avoid eating animal products as they produce mucus, with the exception of organic bone broth and ghee. Enjoy hot soups and veggies and use spices like ginger, hot sauce, chili flakes, etc. to boost your immune system.
- Drink lots of fluids, preferably hot (such as hot lemonade, ginger tea, herbal teas).
After you are well, continue the Echatin Max until you’ve taken an entire bottle as well as 1000 – 2000mg Vit C per day to help keep the immune system strong.