Are you blinding taking supplements not knowing how much your body really needs?
How do you know what vitamins and minerals you really should be taking for your specific issues?
Is your diet giving you all the nutrients that are crucial to vibrant health and prevention of disease?
Introducing Micronutrient Testing
Now available at Moday Center for Functional Medicine
With just one blood draw, this unique test allows for a nutritional assessment of a broad variety of conditions including arthritis, chronic fatigue, skin problems, mood disorders, cardiovascular risk, diabetes, autoimmune disorders and weight problems.
Nutritional balance plays a key role in optimal wellness, chronic disease prevention and anti-aging!
- Do you find yourself feeling stressed, tired, anxious or depressed?
- Do you take prescription medicines to alleviate symptoms of certain conditions, but wonder why you are sick at all?
- Do you want to maximize your nutrient status now and prevent disease down the road?
- Are you concerned about a current medical issue and wonder if your diet and supplements are working?
SPECTRACELL LABS MICRONUTRIENT TESTING OFFERS THE MOST ACCURATE, SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN METHOD OF ASSESSING NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES.
Be Proactive, NOT Reactive!
Each human is unique in many ways including their needs for nutrition. An individualized health approach is the only way to really attain maximum wellness.
Traditionally, a person waited to go to the doctor at the first signs of problems. Today, we can get an in depth picture of a person’s true micronutrient needs before symptoms appear. Eating a balanced diet, exercising and taking a multivitamin is simply not enough.
What is Micronutrient Testing?
SpectraCell’s Micronutrient tests measure the function of 35 nutritional components including vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and amino acids within our white blood cells. Scientific evidence shows us that analyzing the white blood cells gives us the most accurate analysis of a body’s deficiencies.
What results will I see?
The same technology also provides a total antioxidant function test (SPECTROX™) which assesses the ability of cells to resist damage caused by free radicals and other forms of oxidative stress.
You also get an IMMUNIDEX™ Immune Response Score which is one measurement to evaluate a person’s cell-mediated immune system performance and therefore the strength of their immune response.
After analyzing your results, Dr. Moday will give you in-depth specific recommendations for dietary changes and supplements to maximize your health and wellness and improve your immunity.
How do I become a Micronutrient Client?
If you are already a full-fledged member of our practice, just ask Dr. Moday about ordering the test. If you are new to our practice just follow these simple steps:
- Let us know here you are interested in becoming a micronutrient client.
- You’ll then receive an email with a patient history forms to fill out.
- Once this is returned a lab kit will be shipped to you as well as a list of local draw sites that participate in Spectracell blood draws.
- After the samples are sent off, we will get the results in about 4 weeks.
- The office will then contact you to set up your 45 minute one on one consult with Dr. Moday to go over specific recommendations. These visits can be done in person, via Skype or over the phone.
Micronutrient test is $397 without any insurance, $257 with most insurance coverage, and $88 with Medicare.
The one-time 45 minute consultation fee with Dr. Moday is $450
Email us today to arrange your testing and consult and be on your way to better health now!